It’s time to enjoy the benefits of an active workforce and I Will If You Will is here to help...
Why promote an active workforce?
An active workforce is a healthier, happier and more productive workforce!
Many employees engage in poor work habits, which can be detrimental to health and wellbeing and as a consequence result in increased expenditure on sickness absence.
What are the benefits of an active workforce to employers?
- Improved employee health, including mental health.
- Fewer days of sick leave are taken by active employees – saving around £135 a year per employee!
- Organisations that operate workplace exercise programmes, such as running clubs or lunch-time Zumba, have shown a 70% reduction in absenteeism!
What are the benefits of an active workforce to employees?
- Being active can help reduce stress levels and improve sleep patterns.
- Musculoskeletal conditions (such as back and neck pain) can be avoided by regularly changing position.
- An active lifestyle can help prevent and manage obesity, heart disease, cancer and depression.
What can you do to help your staff get more active?
We have teamed up with Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust to put together a handy guide to get your organisation moving.
Packed full of ideas and tips, the I Will If You Will Active Workforce Guide will help inspire you and your colleagues to get more active every day.
To request a free copy, please contact us.