Become an I Will If You Will partner and help us get more women and girls in Bury more active, more often and make a real difference to our communities.
We have three different types of partner; brand partners, proud partners and supporting partners. Click the links below to find out more or contact us if you’re not sure what type of partner you’d be!
- Brand partner – independent instructors, coaches, NGBs, sports clubs and local gyms (download the Brand partner pack here)
- Proud partner – commercial businesses, employers within Bury, healthcare professionals and community groups (download the Proud partner pack here)
- Supporting partner – usually supermarkets, retailers, hair and beauty salons, leisure businesses, local community groups and smaller local businesses (download the Supporting partner pack here)
Women are less likely to play sport or get active than men and this is affecting their lives and those of their families.
We need to tackle this inequality for three important reasons:
- Sport and activity improves our health - It has been calculated that inactivity costs each Primary Care Trust in England around £6.2 million every year.
- Getting active is good for our heads - Physical activity can reduce depression, anxiety, psychological distress and emotional disturbance. It can also help make us more confident and improve our body image.
- Many women have a big influence on their families - When women are more active or play sport. Girls in particular can be more influenced by active, sporty mums than sporting heroes or big sporting events.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch!
I Will If You Will
Bury Sports & Physical Activity Service
Castle Leisure Centre
Call us: 0161 253 5893
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org