Are you a commercial business, employer, healthcare professional or community group based in Bury? Join us as a proud partner and you can help IWIYW get women and girls in Bury more active, more often and make a real difference to people and their quality of life.
Benefits of being a Proud Partner
Signing up to become a Proud Partner of I Will If You Will means we will give you:
- The Proud partner logo – get it on your website, email signatures and your letterhead for starters
- Posters and leaflets – display for everyone to see
- Proud partner profile – IWIYW will display your profile on our website
- Space on our social media channels - tell the world about your involvement and support
- Our Active Workforce Booklet - our guide to getting your workforce more active, more often and enjoying the benefits
As a minimum, a Proud Partner is required to:
- Sign up to a firm pledge/commitment to actively partner with IWIYW in terms of getting your workforce more active, or in how you can support us in growing the campaign.
Don’t just take our word for it!
Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
“Our department particularly wanted to support the IWIYW movement, as physiotherapists aim to support our patients, especially those with persistent pain, to make healthy lifestyle choices in order to improve their general health and wellbeing and enable them to better self-manage their conditions. Being able to work with IWIYW to signpost our patients to gain support to become more active is a win-win situation for all concerned.”
Deborah Bancroft, Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner
To find out more about joining IWIYW as a proud partner, please contact us.
Download the IWIYW Proud partner pack here.